Thanks for attending ReThink Education Congress! We’re here to help you, but we’re also a very small team and Customer Support can get pretty overwhelming when thousands of parents and educators are attending an epic online event like this.
1. Before opening a ticket, please review the following Frequently Asked Questions.
2. If your question is not answered, please tell us as shortly as possible why you need support to SWmedia@protonmail.com
– Saskia Wienholz & Team
If you would like to find out more about
- how to integrate mindfulness in the classroom
- how to actually live your teachers´ life in that idealistic way ...that motivation why you studied in the first place
- how to reduce stress in the classroom and create a great atmosphere
- the best paid for and free tools to train resilience (yours and that of students :D )
- how to shift your school´s ethos
- what German teachers´union claims
- how to participate in the European Citizen Initiative to actually create impact and change
Then you are very right here.
The probably most exciting detail about ReThink Education Congress is the part where we not only talk about things and inform ourselves, but we actually take action. If you decide to change things at home, or at your school - there are templates for you to use to get it all going- find them in the ReThink Education Congress.
NOW: OUT OF ALL THE OPINIONS stated at the one of a kind online event, there will be made a European Citizen Initiative out of them. This means, that after every unit there will be a question to find out how important you think a thing is or how much it would matter to change this and that or even how appropriate you find a certain tool to address current issues in education.
You will receive information on the state of the Petition on meaningful education via email when you sign up for the Rethink Education Congress.
For general information about the European Citizen Initiative you can visit
Please check out the different Ticket categories here:
Great that you care and want to support us! The easiest way to do it would be to make a financial contribution by purchasing the Supporter´s Pass - where you will not only get more exclusive content, but your money will also:
plant trees in rainforests
make a donation to girls´education centres
help progress with the European CItizens´Initiative.
Of course, you can simply buy more of tickets to contribute even more. For contributions larger than 500€ please get in touch so we can find the best way to make a tax reducing donation.
IF you feel like volunteering, as little as one hour per week can make a difference. Please write an email with VOLUNTEER in the header to SWmedia@protonmail.com and we will provide you with tasks that we currently need help with. THANKS!
It is possible that there will be more ReThink Congresses in the years to come. Please provide information about yourself and your topic in an email to SWmedia@protonmail.com, concerning "Speaker Request". Thank you.
I placed my order, but have not received a confirmation email with information about how to access my purchase. Is there a delay?
Sorry about that! Our system automatically generates a confirmation email and immediately sends it. There are a few common issues:
– You use Gmail and the email has landed in your ‘Promotions’ tab.
– The email somehow landed in your Junk or Spam folder.
– you used a different email address than the one you registered with for the free pass when you placed your order, you’ll likely find it in that inbox.
– You’ve marked one of our emails as Spam. When this happens, our system is forbidden from sending any email communications to you.
If you are still unable to find your confirmation email, please submit a support quest to SWmedia@protonmail.com
Will there be content in English or in German?
The focus of the event is Germany and Europe, so we have a lot of German speakers. You will find English subtitles under the most popular ones. You will find international content espescially marked in the Congress Area. The Guide "Navigating Education" and most of the content IS available in English in order to make it available to the whole of Europe and internationally.
I entered my username and password for my members area account and was unable to log in. What’s the deal?
If this happens after April 26th, this is because the free Congress Ticket is only available between 23-26th of April.
Another way to see any missed keynote speakers, interviews, trainings etc. is to purchase ReThink Education Congress Regular Ticket or the Sponsor´s Pass, where you’ll get permanent access to 30+ expert masterclass sessions plus Going Deep Link Collections, Easy-Peasy Decision Finding diagramms, etc. in bonuses. Click here to learn more about the different tickets: www.rethink-education-congress.com/offer
Help! I can’t get the videos to play or they are skipping/playing slowly…
There are many possible reasons for this issue:
– The main cause is your internet connection speed. High-speed internet is a must for viewing streaming videos. We recommend a connection speed of no less than 10 Mbs. Most cable and DSL providers offer this as their base minimum. Satellite internet, though considered high speed, generally will skip and pause due to the time it takes for the data to travel to space and back to your computer. You can test your internet connection speed for free at speedtest.net.
– Another main cause is the speed of your computer. Computers less than 3 years old (and connected to high-speed internet) should stream the presentations without issue.
– In some instances, your computer could have a virus or malware/adware that will slow it down and cause playback issues. Try scanning your system with a program like spybot search and destroy (it’s free, just google it) to fix these kinds of issues.
– The last frequent cause is the browser you are using. We recommend the latest version of Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari. Internet Explorer will work, but must be version 9 or higher. Version 8 and older have known issues with streaming video. If none of these options help to resolve your issues, please fill out a support ticket below and include as much detail as you can, including answers to the following questions. We will do our best to help you out.
– Are you getting an error message or are the videos just not playing when you click the play button?
– What browser are you using?
– What version of that browser?
– Go to speedtest.net and run a test, what speed does it say you have for download?
This support system is intended to address technical issues and concerns for the ReThink Education Congress online event itself. We encourage you to participate in the Facebook comments/live chat below each presentation and/or reach out directly to the speaker who is most relevant to your question via their established communication channels. We are unable to answer any specific Education-Related questions through this system. Thank you.
Brought To You By
© 2021 ReThink Education Congress is curated by Saskia Wienholz Media OÜ.